Returns / Refunds
We don’t refund if:
- You changed your mind, decided that you no longer want the goods, or just don’t like them.
- You found you can buy the same or similar goods elsewhere for a cheaper price.
- You were responsible for causing a fault or damage after purchase.
- Your item is delayed or held by customs due to not paying import fees / taxes or not having the correct permit (if any) to import our products into your country.
- You deem an item does not fit but have failed to notice our advertising states that modifications / inletting is required to your existing set up to get the item to work. If you have inletted or modified your set up to accomodate our product and it doesn’t function properly, we are more than happy to work with you through any initial issues. If in the end it is determined that there is a manufacturing fault in our product then we will refund or replace the item.
- You have fitted and / or used the item
- You have marked, scratched, altered (without consulting us), dented, caused rub marks or any other thing that would prevent us from selling the item again.
- Your order has not yet been shipped and you would like to cancel.
- The item you receive has a manufacturing fault which will cause a safety issue or prevent it from being used.
If the products you have purchased have a manufacturing fault which prevents them from being used we are happy to give you a full refund or exchange once we have determined it has a manufacturing fault. Simply email us or call us specifying your name, order number and the issue with the product and whether you would like a refund or exchange. We will then get back to you within 1-2 business days.
If a return is accepted by Atlasworxs you will be required to return the products within 7 days of receipt of the products. Returned items are to be unused, in the same condition the product arrived in and accompanied with their original packaging with no sign of wear or damage.
Once the item arrives back to Atlasworxs, we will inspect and test the item to see if it is faulty and was a manufacturing fault. You will be notified within 5 business days of the returned item back to us of our decision.
All warranties are considered void if the goods are not used in a proper manner or used for a purpose for which they were not designed or if repairs have been attempted by persons not authorised by Atlasworxs to carry out such repairs.
All approved Returns or Cancellations for refunds will be refunded back to the customer in the same way the product was paid for in the original instance within 2 business days of approval.
For item purchased directly from our Dealers, you must contact them to discuss your options and Atlasworxs has no obligation to refund , exchange or cancel your order directly.
Please deliver packages to:
Atlasworxs, PO Box 8337, Warnbro, WA, 6169, Australia
Please be sure to pack your items carefully when posting, as we are not responsible for any items damaged or lost on their way back to us.
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the items to us. We do not refund the cost of postage. The cost of posting the exchanged items is the customer’s responsibility. We will contact you with the postage charge (in accordance with the Australia Post Regular Parcel Charges) to be paid prior to delivery.
Cancellations to online orders are only accepted if the order has not been shipped out and are not custom orders made up specifically for the customer.