Atlasworxs Bottom Metal / DBM (AICS) – Sako A7 Short Action
The Atlasworxs Bottom Metal for Sako A7 Short Action is of a light weight construction using a structural strength Alloy (AL6061 T6) and is finished with a durable anodize coating in matte black. The Bottom Metal are for those wishing to go away from the original Sako A7 magazines in order to utilize AICS style magazines
“Atlasworxs Bottom Metals (AICS) are made to utilize the most reliable detachable box magazines commonly used in today’s bolt action rifles, which is the Accuracy International AICS magazine.
The benefits of using the superior AICS magazines are for their reliability and availability in 5 or 10 round capacity.
The AICS pattern is also becoming a standard for other magazine manufacturers such as Accurate Mag and MDT amongst others, therefore making the AICS pattern magazines more readily available and cost effective”.
Inletting is required which is recommended to be done by a competent and qualified person.
Footprint plans are available in pdf or digital format.
Our Bottom Metal Features :
- Made From AL6061 T6 Structural Grade Alloy – For Strength
- Matte Black Anodize – For Durability
- Light Weight Construction – 127 Grams
- Gives a Tactical Look to your set up
- Has the long lever option for quick magazine release (Popular for Target Shooting)
- Utilizes AICS Pattern Short Action Magazines
- Enables the use of more reliable Magazines
- Better Round Capacity
- To suit Short Action – 22-250 Rem, 243 Win , 308 Win , 7mm-08 Rem , 270 Win Short Mag , 300 Win Short Mag
AL6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Alloy
|Colour / Finish||
Black Hard Coat Anodize
Note: Magpul Pmags feed lips do not fit into Tikka T3 Action, Utilizes AICS Pattern Short Action Magazines (AICS, Accurate Mag, MDT, AI Mags)
Modifications may be required to your existing set up. This product usually needs to be inletted into the stock.