Atlasworxs Bottom Metal / DBM (AICS) – Remington 700 Long Action (Hidden Lever)
The Atlasworxs Bottom Metal for Remington 700 LA is of a light weight construction using a structural strength Alloy (AL6061 T6) and is finished with a durable anodize coating in matte black.
“Atlasworxs Bottom Metals (AICS) are made to utilize the most reliable detachable box magazines commonly used in today’s bolt action rifles, which is the Accuracy International AICS magazine.
The benefits of using the superior AICS magazines are for their reliability and availability in 5 or 10 round capacity.
The AICS pattern is also becoming a standard for other magazine manufacturers such as Accurate Mag and MDT amongst others, therefore making the AICS pattern magazines more readily available and cost effective”.
Inletting is required with this product which is recommended to be done by a competent / qualified person.
Footprint plans are available in pdf or digital format.
Our Bottom Metal Features :
- Made From AL6061 T6 Structural Grade Alloy – For Strength
- Matte Black Anodize – For Durability
- Light Weight Construction – 127 Grams
- Gives a Tactical Look to your set up
- Has the Hidden Lever option for quick magazine release (Popular for Hunting)
- Utilizes AICS Pattern Long Action Magazines (3.715″)
- Enables the use of more reliable Magazines
- Better Round Capacity
AL6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Alloy
|Colour / Finish||
Black Hard Coat Anodize
Utilizes AICS Pattern Long Action Magazines 3.715" (AICS, Accurate Mag, MDT, Magpul Pmag, AI Mags)
Modifications may be required to your existing set up. This product usually needs to be inletted into the stock.